Worth a Thousand Words.

Sorry about the silence, the library computers have been acting up lately. I'm still in the hotel, and I don't have any intention of going back to my house for a bit; for a really long bit, actually. I also haven't collected in days, which always makes me a little skittish at first, though I'll be fine in a few days. I just really like the feeling of collecting; I even don't mind giving things up that I've previously collected if it means I can collect more.

It's how I've lived for years.

 But, in other news, I think my luck might have changed. Maybe.

Someone commented on my blog the other day.

At first I thought they were trolling or something, but then I saw the picture they had attached. I'm not the only one. It's been other places apparently.


I don't know who sent this, or where they got this, but they said they'd talk to me soon.

~Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment