They're Here

Sorry about the last post.

I was in a kind of fog but I just cleared up.

Literally a moment of clarity; I was going around trying to find something that I supposedly had collected, and I had a panic attack. I started flipping out and remembered how fucking stupid and crazy it is to be in this house.

Like being in an airplane and realizing that you're trapped in a metal tube three hundred thousand feet in the sky.

I'm stuck in tiny brick house that possibly has a shadow monster in the basement.

And someone's outside.

I couldn't quite see them before but I can now; they're wearing a dark grey jacket with a brown hood drawn over their head. I can just make out the little glimmer of their eyes.

And the clouds aren't clouds.

They're birds.

There must be thousands of them; blocking out the sun in a flurry of black wings and feathery bodies. Somehow I can feel all those pairs of tiny ebon eyes on me.

Why are they here? The guy sort of makes sense, but those birds?

Regardless, something is keeping him at a distance now; I don't know what but I have maybe a couple of minutes to pack before I have to bail.

I'll grab the essentials and leave out the back; make a break for it and try to get into my car.

And from there?

Well the one woman said I would have to run, and "find the man with the memories".

So I guess that's what happens next.

What the fuck happened to my life?

~Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment