All the Things You Own

Sorry about the last post; I'm not sure what came over me, I'm normally much more chipper/upbeat (especially right after I pick up some more items).

I guess it just unnerved me.

Oh, and speaking of items I've picked up...

Yesterday was a good day; this is probably one of my better hauls in recent times. Today I got my hands on:
  • A set of antique silverware
  • An old, soviet era ushanka (which are those furry hats that look like they have dog ears)
  • A lava lamp from the early 1980's
  • A pen from 1976
  • An original printed copy of Dune
  • A block of optical calcite (bigger than any I've seen before)

And finally, to top off my most recent additions, I picked up a stone Buddha! It's outside right now, but I'm thinking I might put it somewhere in my living room with the rest of the stuff.

Also, as a fun addition, I decided to make a kind of totem pole out of all the hats and headgear I've found over the years:


So that's pretty cool!

And that's also all I got for now.

~Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment