Morbid Curiosity

So last time I mentioned "things I find", and I'm going to use this post to more or less tell you what that means.

I'm a collector, I like finding things other people take for granted and holding onto them. I won't deny that it's a bit of a strange hobby, but it's one that I've become a little obsessed with over the years. Hell, I've even stolen some of the things currently in my collection; but don't worry, I don't do that often.

Besides, it's not like they actually had a use for it, they probably didn't respect it as much as I would/do.

So my most recent haul (and first of the new year) is as follows:
  • Hot Wheels car from 1998
  • Doorknob and locking mechanism
  • Rocket shaped pepper grinder 
  • Stone tea cup

But my final grab is by far the coolest!

I've never been one for the overly morbid, but I've had my interests; and today I got my hands on a ram's skull!

It's a bit creepy, and I don't want people to think bad things about me, so for the time being I'll keep it out of sight.

~Ji

No comments:

Post a Comment