Picking at Thoughts

So I've been researching.

Yeah, I know; pretty lame compared to the other things that have been happening to me lately, but this deserves a post.

So I typed in Memory Man on my computer; and that didn't seem to bring up anything. Just a bunch of buyable items and some study showing that people who've lost vision have longer lasting recall.

I tried typing in several different variants of that, and it didn't dredge up what I was looking for. But, something else happened…

In my searches I found that a local library holding some sort of exhibit on recorded journals from places all over the world. And guess what the exhibit is called?

The Memories of Men, a Record of Thoughts.

I think the cryptic old woman may have been referring to this, and worded it strangely to lead me off track. For some reason…

Yeah, I still don't fully understand all this. The important news is that I'll be heading there soon, and I plan on writing about what I find once I'm back.

I'm  actually excited about this.

~Ji

1 comment:

  1. a suggestion: look for a old blind man. if you see the following, run for your life.
    a tall, faceless man wearing a suit
    a flock of birds(but you already know that)
    a female that appears to be made out of wood
    a small boy from the ages of 4-13 wearing blue clothing or a hoody
    shadows that don't belong to anything
    gray mold
    heavier than normal water
    a guy wearing a read glove
    a pale gollum looking thing with sharp claws
    snake woman(easily if they are on the other side of mirrors)
    doors that randomly appear/seam out of place
    eyes on the walls
    strange bugs
    a Black dog
    rotting men
    a female being made of fire
    people made out of maschen parts
    hooded people with a circle with an X thou it or something that looks like a star of david
    blue haired/wird acting people
    a being wearing a bird-like mask and a black robe.
    a white crack in reality
    a creepy orange haired man carrying a knife and smiling impossibly wide
    a girl to whom wish you have a strange affection for, even you haven't even met her before
    a red/orange winged angel

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete